Building Small-medium LA’s capacity to introduce innovative transport schemes
Help topics covered in this module. Click to directly view the resource page that contains the answer for each question.
- What do we mean by Car sharing?
- What do we mean by Ridesharing (carpooling – vanpooling)?
- What do we mean by Bike – sharing?
- What do we mean by Mobility as a Service (MaaS)?
- What are the positive effects of the implementation of innovative transport schemes (InnoTS)?
- How will I allign my city's innovative transport schemes measures with EU policies?
- What stakeholders I need to involve in my innovative transport schemes measures?
- What methods can I use to reach stakeholders in the design/implementation of innovative transport schemes measures
- What arguments can I use to tackle negative reactions from policy makers and planners in the design/implementation of innovative transport schemes measures?
- How to use Social impact assessment for the implementation of innovative transport schemes measures?
- How to identify existing and innovative financing and procurement opportunities for the implementation of innovative transport schemes?
- How to build partnerships for the implementation of innovative transport schemes?
- How to identify Innovative Financing, procurement and business models for mobility measures?
- Are there any Business Model Canvas examples of innovative transport schemes?
- What data do I need to implement mobility measures?
- How to implement sustainable mobility measures, how do I proceed?
- What obstacles will I encounter in the implementation phase? How do I resolve them?
- How do I evaluate the results of the implementation? How do I monitor success?
- What are the available tools to collect data for the measures implementation and monitoring success?
- What are the tools to deposit data?
- What are the tools to process data?