Building Small-medium LA’s capacity to implement urban transport safety and security measures for all vulnerable users
Help topics covered in this module. Click to directly view the resource page that contains the answer for each question.
- What do we mean by Advanced Technologies for Public Transport?
- What do we mean by Pedestrian and Cycling Infrastructure measures?
- What do we mean by Road Safety-Speed Zones?
- What do we mean by Security Enforcement?
- What are the positive effects of the implementation of Safety and security (SS)?
- How will I allign my city's Safety and security measures with EU policies?
- What stakeholders I need to involve in my Safety and security measures?
- What methods can I use to reach stakeholders in the design/implementation of Safety and security measures
- What arguments can I use to tackle negative reactions from policy makers and planners in the design/implementation of Safety and security measures?
- How to use Social impact assessment for the implementation of Safety and security measures?
- How to identify existing and innovative financing and procurement opportunities for the implementation of Safety and security?
- How to build partnerships for the implementation of Safety and security?
- How to identify Innovative Financing, procurement and business models for mobility measures?
- What data do I need to implement mobility measures?
- How to implement sustainable mobility measures, how do I proceed?
- What obstacles will I encounter in the implementation phase? How do I resolve them?
- How do I evaluate the results of the implementation? How do I monitor success?
- What are the available tools to collect data for the measures implementation and monitoring success?
- What are the tools to deposit data?
- What are the tools to process data?
Case studies in this module. Click to directly view the resource page that contains the case study.
- Speed Safety zones, Awareness campaign (Coventry, United Kingdom)
- Advanced Technologies for Public Transport, Awareness Campaigns (Gdansk, Poland)
- Awareness campaign, Pedestrian and Cycling infrastructure, Advanced Technologies Application (Ghent, Belgium)
- Awareness campaign, Pedestrian and Cycling Infrastructure, Road safety speed zones in Rome